Unit VII Material Culture: The Stuff
Lesson 2 Teaching and Learning Through Objects
Person interviewed _______________________________
This person makes ______________________________
1. You chose a person to interview who
is very experienced in that skill.
2. You decided whether the item s/he
makes is useful, beautiful, or both.
3. You found out whether the skill is
simple or very complicated.
4. You planned the questions you would
ask during the interview.
5. You recorded the interview with video
or audio recording or photography.
6. You took notes during the interview.
7. You asked the person interviewed
to sign proper permission forms.
8. You found out how and where this
person learned the skill.
9. You found out whether some values
or attitudes are passed on as part of the skill.
What I liked most about your interview
and report was _______________________
If you could improve on one element
of your interview, I would suggest that you try to
For a PDF of this page click here.