Unit VI Louisiana's Musical Landscape
Lesson 5 Music Is Business
Careers in Music - Interview Worksheet
Name ______________________________________ Date ____________________
Name of Interviewee:____________________________________________________________________
1. Where do you work?
2. Describe a typical workday.
3. How did you become interested in this career?
4. How did you get the job you have currently?
5. What special skills does someone need to have to perform your job?
6. What education and training does a person need?
7. What is a typical salary for someone in your position?
8. What are your goals? In other words, what do you want to accomplish for yourself and for the general public?
9. What do you like least about your job?
10. If I wanted to go into your profession, what is the first thing I need to do?
For a pdf of this page click here.